<$BlogRSDUrl$>
BEEPGLITCH
Sentimo-nos humanos, olhamos e vemos Paisagens electronicas que tem o poder de criar imagens mentais com uma forca e uma vigorosidade tal que nos apercebemos o quao pequenos somos.

Special people.

Thursday, January 19, 2006



Well let me tell ....in the other day i was browsing and suddently my browser crashh(mozilla),and ive discover that all my bookmarks were gone :(,ive all my work in the bookmarks,labels,artists,music,blog etc.
Ive then turn to mozilla support but gess what...its a bug in version 1.0.7 and mozilla automaticly replaces all the bookmarks by a default one.
Ive them post my problem in a music resource(em411)
And ive got a few replies related to this problem,but what impresses me most was the friendship of people in this forum expecial--skabthat gave me some of is links.and trust me it was a big help.
Thanks skab.im back with new links and new work
3:44 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • It was my pleasure! i hope you can get all your links back. Looking forward to the CD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

indeepp :: permalink