macronaut was a proof of concept of some ideas i wanted to try out to create audio-reactive visuals which are aesthetically interesting, as well as responding well to the audio inputstream used. possibly the biggest difference to more common approaches, the underlying engine does attempt a beat detection - even if very basic - instead of visualizing the raw audio data, like iTunes does for example. this extra layer acts as "server" of sorts, providing event data and statistics of a sound fragment to the currently active visual module, which is then free to interpret this data in any possible way. those generated "beat" events are the primary source of change for the visuals. the audio data itself is (so far) only used as additional, secondary input for creating the visuals. as all of the implemented visuals are making use of 3d so far, i also focussed on "filmic" elements like camera changes and cuts as event receivers.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Sauna in thailand b viagra b sales b online b fat babe Player 13 baseball Lesbian lick breast pictures&btng google search buy tenuate how to build a pyramid model Prepaid credit cards from rite aid Having sex while on period Dodge ram disc brakes requirements for camping merit badge build cyber babe free progressive slot machines Sophie dess dresses 029 xanax suzanne model Femdom stories - ass worship Big natural naked breast Nonprofit organization software Free stationery border to printBy , at 10:18 PM
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. video editing programsBy , at 9:45 PM
indeepp :: permalink