<$BlogRSDUrl$>
BEEPGLITCH
Sentimo-nos humanos, olhamos e vemos Paisagens electronicas que tem o poder de criar imagens mentais com uma forca e uma vigorosidade tal que nos apercebemos o quao pequenos somos.

Rollz 5

Thursday, December 28, 2006



My friend Peter b as came with other new awesome desing.
The Rollz 5 chk it
ROLLZ-5
After creating several standalone pieces, I decided to design a group of paper circuits that combine in diverse ways as an assemblage. I intended to confront the notion of “drum machine”, which implies the sterile regimentation of time, and transform it into a collection of organic flows generated by geometrical forms. These forms and their accompanying filters can be switched, wired, or touched; the final manifestations range from a small preset switch-box, a squeezable spike-dome, or a traditional modular. My first implementation uses five slim walnut panels, connected by heavy cloth-wire, which I hang on the wall to play and fold up to store (figure 1). I exposed the nodes on the surface as inlaid brass pegs, for alligator clips to grasp.


Rollz 5
4:28 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

indeepp :: permalink