<$BlogRSDUrl$>
BEEPGLITCH
Sentimo-nos humanos, olhamos e vemos Paisagens electronicas que tem o poder de criar imagens mentais com uma forca e uma vigorosidade tal que nos apercebemos o quao pequenos somos.

Interview: APHEX TWIN

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Kludge Magazine caught up with Richard D. James at All Tomorrow's Party earlier this year.
Juicy .....
"It is around 4 P.M. and I'm walking around the All Tomorrow's Festival lobby, waiting for Eddie Vedder to get on stage. A sea of people is around me, but nothing is to prepare me for who I'm about to see. You can imagine it, can you? In fact, I'm sure those who praise the genius behind the IDM/Braindance genre have imagined it many times."

Read the rest here

Klugge

Labels: , , ,

2:32 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

indeepp :: permalink