<$BlogRSDUrl$>
BEEPGLITCH
Sentimo-nos humanos, olhamos e vemos Paisagens electronicas que tem o poder de criar imagens mentais com uma forca e uma vigorosidade tal que nos apercebemos o quao pequenos somos.

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First, ive been with too much work lately, also my laptop rhapsody continues, so im sorry for not posting as much i would like.
My life in a bush of ghosts is a participative work with samples from brian eno ready to download, mix and share.
Ive post a few already and the quality of the work its simply astonishing.

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts came out in 1981. Over the last decades, hundreds of artists in genres ranging from DJs to alternative to electronic have all borrowed from its ideas and claimed its influence. It is now being re-issued in a beautiful new package, with extensive liner notes and photos, and featuring 7 previously unreleased tracks from the original album and a film by influential artist Bruce Conner.

"I grew up as a David Byrne fan. I admired his work with Talking Heads and those records then led me to 'My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts' where I discovered Brian Eno's work. The collaboration between Byrne and Eno inspired me to think outside the box and opened my head up to new musical and most importantly non-musical experiences."

Hank Shocklee — Producer (Public Enemy)


My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts

Labels: , , ,

12:25 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

indeepp :: permalink